2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles FC 450 ROCKSTAR EDITION
Call for Price
The FC 450 ROCKSTAR EDITION is a motorcycle built to perform at the highest level. Embracing the highly successful collaboration between Rockstar Energy and Husqvarna Motorcycles, this exciting model will form the basis Jason Andersons official Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing machine competing in the 2019 AMA Supercross Championship.
- Cylinder Head: The SOHC cylinder head is incredibly compact and light with the camshaft located as close to the center of gravity as possible, significantly improving handling while its shorter valve timing improves bottom end performance and responsiveness. A new optimized rocker arm design features increased stiffness and reduced inertia on both intake and exhaust.
- Fmf Exhaust System: The Factory 4.1 RCT Muffler incorporates the latest in FMF Resonance Chamber Technology™ both internally and externally and features a blue anodized titanium muffler body with a carbon end cap. In addition, it offers a shorter overall length that is less susceptible to damage and moves the muffler closer to the engine to centralize mass. The Factory 4.1 RCT is constructed from only aerospace grade materials that meet exacting specifications and is manufactured 100% at FMF's Southern California factory.
- Piston And Conrod: Replicating the advanced technology used by the Husqvarna motorsport department, a new CP forged box in box piston features a hard anodized compression ring groove with an optimized cam and barrel profile while the new Pankl conrod features a bushing on the piston end reducing friction on the connecting pin resulting in the highest level of performance and reliability.
- Carbon Fiber Subframe: The composite subframe is a design unique to Husqvarna showcasing pioneering technologies and innovation. Using 70% polyamide and 30% carbon fiber, the 2 piece subframe weighs in at just over 2.2 lb. Apart from being remarkably robust, specific care is taken to deliver the perfect rigidity for optimal handling and rider comfort.
- Brembo Brakes: The highest level of braking performance is delivered with class-leading Brembo callipers and controls. The 260 mm floating front and 220 mm solid rear discs offer superior stopping power instilling confidence in any condition. A standard front disc protector is fitted protecting the brake disc from possible damage.
- CNC Machined Triple Clamps: Made from high-grade aluminum, the Factory CNC machined triple clamps feature optimally tuned steering stem stiffness, perfect alignment of the fork tubes and precise geometry of the fork clamping with no ovalization of the outer fork tube, ensuring highly responsive and smooth fork action. Maximum gains in handling are provided by simple offset adjustment of 20 or 22 mm.
- Magura Hydraulic Clutch: The high quality German-made Magura clutch system guarantees even wear, almost maintenance-free operation and perfect modulation in every condition. This means that play is constantly compensated so that the pressure point and function of the clutch remain identical in cold or hot conditions, as well as over time.
- Lightweight Frame: The hydro-formed, laser-cut and robot-welded frame is expertly constructed to harness specifically calculated parameters of longitudinal and torsional flex and features an increase in rigidity resulting in improved rider feedback, energy absorption and stability. The frame is finished off in a premium black powder coating with a carbon fiber reinforced engine protector and standard frame protectors guaranteeing superior protection and durability.
- Functional Bodywork: The FC 450 Rockstar Edition features bodywork which clearly showcases Husqvarna Motorcycles pioneering design direction in offroad motorcycles. The ergonomics are specifically tailored to deliver greater comfort and control, enabling riders to perform at the highest level for extended periods of time. The seat line and high grip seat cover deliver superior comfort and control in all conditions.
- WP Xact Suspension: The 48 mm split air fork features a capsuled air spring and pressurized oil chamber for progressive and consistent damping. Damping is easily adjusted via the single air pressure valve for pre-load (on the left leg) as well as easy access clickers adjusting damping with 30 clicks (on the right leg). Additionally, the air pump needed to adjust the air pressure in the fork is provided as standard. Standard on the FC 450 Rockstar Edition, the mechanical holeshot device compresses the front forks and minimalizes front wheel lift off the start.
- Pro Taper Handlebar: The Pro Taper handlebar is second to none for function and style. Manufactured to exacting standards, the Pro Taper handlebar features class-leading fatigue resistance at a minimal weight. The handlebar bend further increases comfort by improving the pressure point on the rider's hands.
- Factory Wheel Set: Anodized D.I.D. DirtStar rims are matched to anodized, full-milled hubs to offer maximum weight savings and optimized handling and stability in challenging terrain. The 36 spoke design includes anodized, aluminum spoke nipples for further weight savings while maintaining the highest durability.
- Map Switch: Optimised for easy operation, the map switch selects between two engine maps, operates launch control and activates a traction control feature. Traction control works by analyzing throttle input from the rider and the rate at which the RPM increases. If the RPM increases too quickly, the system will register a loss of grip and reduce the amount of power to the rear wheel ensuring maximum traction.
- 44 mm Throttle Body: The FC 450 Rockstar Edition features a 44mm Keihin throttle body. The injector is positioned to ensure the most efficient flow into the combustion chamber while to ensure optimal throttle response the throttle cable is mounted directly without a throttle linkage providing more immediate throttle response and feeling.
- Electric Start And Li-Ion Battery: Along with the benefit of an easy electric starting system, a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery is fitted to the FC 450. The Li-Ion battery weighs approx. 2.2 lb less than a conventional lead battery meaning the convenience of electric starting is delivered while keeping overall weight to a minimum.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement: 449.9 cm³
- Bore: 95 mm
- Stroke: 63.4 mm
- Starter: Electric starter
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Clutch: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS: Keihin EMS
- Frame design: 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension: WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front): 310 mm
- Suspension travel (rear): 300 mm
- Front brake: Disc brake
- Rear brake: Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle: 63.9 °
- Ground clearance: 370 mm
- Seat height: 950 mm
- Tank capacity (approx.): 7 l
- Weight without fuel: 101 kg
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- 449.9 cm³
- Bore and Stroke
- 95 x 63.4 mm
- Front Suspension
- WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Suspension
- WP shock absorber with linkage
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Dry Weight
- 101 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 L
- Ground Clearance
- 370 mm
- Seat Height
- 950 mm
- Final Drive
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in.