2013 Honda CRF150R Expert
-Black powder coated frame
-Pro Circuit Ti-4 complete exhaust
-Pro Circuit billet kick starter
-Pro Circuit billet brake pedal
-Pro Circuit billet shift lever
-Pro Circuit billet engine mounts
-Black Talon hubs with black Excell rims and black spokes
-Complete CRF250R front brake with oversize CRF Stuff rotor (master cylinder and caliper)
-Applied top triple clamp
-Renthal Twinwall bars ( 998 bend)
-Works Connection Lever/ perch
-Works Connection hot start
-Pro Taper Twister throttle tube
-Works Connection holeshot device
-Ti Raptor foot pegs with custom peg mounts
-Engine built by Eddie Gardner
-Pro Circuit piston (comes with extra piston)
-Pro Circuit cam
-Loud Mouth intake (comes with extra air filters)
-Hinson quick change billed clutch cover
-Hinson billet basket, inner hub, and pressure plate
Motorcycle assembled by Hutch Motorsports. Every nut and bolt is perfect.
With its revolutionary Unicam® four-valve engine and fully adjustable Showa® suspension, the CRF®150R was bred to win—and that's pretty much what it's been doing since its debut. And since at Honda we know Mini racers come in all shapes and sizes, we made sure to create a Mini machine for taller riders as well: the CRF150R Expert, featuring bigger wheels, a higher seat and longer swingarm. The CRF150R. Two sizes, one purpose: Domination.
The CRF150R may be Honda's smallest MX machine, but it has everything it needs to be a big winner.
Consider the Honda CRF150R's high-performance Unicam® engine with lightweight counterbalancer shaft and drive gears. Or its fully adjustable Showa® suspension to smooth out bumps while maintaining a high level of wheel control. And a Pro-Link® rear suspension just like the big boys. In short, even though it's designed for smaller racers, it's big on the features you expect from a Honda.
The CRF150R. For aspiring racers it's just what every motocrosser wants. A great start.
High Tech = High Performance: Thanks to the Unicam® cylinder head, this four-stroke engine is more powerful yet more compact. And that helps improve handling, power and efficiency.
- Showa Suspension: Adjustable 37mm leading-axle inverted Showa cartridge fork features specially tuned valving for small bumps and a friction-reducing design to improve compression and rebound control.
- Lightweight Wheels: Strong, lightweight wheels are durable and minimize unsprung weight.
- Disc Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes provide powerful, precise braking.
- Accelerator Pump: The CRF150R uses a carburetor featuring a “direct push“ accelerator pump. Based on the design we used on our carbureted versions of the CRF450R and CRF250R, it gives you better, more immediate throttle response.
- Track-Designed Chassis: Lightweight, high-tensile steel frame with large-diameter frame tubing and cross-member delivers excellent turning performance and straight-line tracking.
- Unicam® Engine: The CRF150R uses a Unicam engine based on our championship-winning CRF450R and CRF250R. Designed to give you excellent rideability and more power and torque across the rev band, the engine runs consistently at different tracks and varying elevations and temperatures—it's an all-around winner.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CRF150R's Pro-Link® rear-suspension system features a fully adjustable Showa shock for superb bump absorption and wheel control.
- Engine Type: 149cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder single cylinder four stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 66mm x 43.7mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.7:1
- Valve Train: Unicam®, four-valve; 26mm intake, steel; 22.5mm exhaust, steel
- Induction: Keihin® 32mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ignition: Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Transmission: Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 15T/56T
- Front Suspension: 37mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® fully adjustable Showa single shock; 11.1 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 220mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 190mm disc
- Front Tire: 70/100-19
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake: 27°48' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 96mm (3.78 inches)
- Wheelbase: 50.6 inches
- Seat Height: 34.1 inches
- Curb Weight: 187 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 gallons
- Ground Clearance: 13.2 Inches
- Model Id: CRF150RB
- Available Colors: Red
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder single cylinder four stroke; Unicam®, four-valve; 26mm intake, steel; 22.5mm exhaust, steel
- Bore and Stroke
- 66mm x 43.7mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin® 32mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 37mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® fully adjustable Showa single shock; 11.1 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Single 190mm disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 187 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 gal.
- 50.6 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 13.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 34.1 in.
- 96mm (3.78 in.)
- 27 deg. 48 min.
- Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 15T/56T